Suria Capital Bhd and SBC Corporation Bhd have teamed up to undertake a mixed development project -- Jesselton Waterfront -- in Kota Kinabalu with net sale value (NSV) of RM1.8bil.
Shares of CIMB Group rose in early trade on Wednesday after the release of its first quarter earnings while Dayang Enterprise was in focus after its RM2bil contract win.
RHB Research has downgraded Dayang Enterprise, whose share price has rallied in recent weeks, to Neutral unless it secures a higher-than-expected contract value soon.
- Alliance Research ups CIMB Group’s target price to RM9.64
- JF Apex Research ups Bumi Armada FV to RM4.27
- Dow, S&P end at all time high on Fed officials' reassurance
- China's bird flu outbreak cost US$6.5bil loss
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- What is the Irish loophole behind iPhone maker Apple's low tax bill(update)
- EPF invests more abroad, investment assets exceed half-a-trillion ringgit
- Bad behaviour spreads to oil market
- What is integrated talent management?
- Mida: Investments up 44% to RM49.3bil in first quarter
- San Miguel keen to keep bank unit if CIMB walks away from RM905.55mil deal
- 4As eyeing FODM conference in Thailand next year
- Green Packet ready to sell some assets
- Dayang gets RM2bil Shell job
- Perdana ‘super clean’ now; will sell all old vessels following RM68mil loss writedown
- CIMB Q1 profit advances 37%
- Tune Ins doubles Q1 income
- Alliance Q4 pre-tax earnings rise
- JTI Q1 pre-tax profit advances
- Eversendai pre-tax income retreats
- Bumi Armada Q1 profit up 22%
- Dijaya Q1 profit soars, confident going forward
- 35% slash in MHB first-quarter net profit
- IOI Q3 earnings up 2.8%
- Vodafone holds back dividend, posts largest quarterly drop in revenue